Wednesday 1 November 2017

email - Can Mozilla Thunderbird show sent replies in threaded view?


I would like for Thunderbird to show replies to threaded messages in with the received messages. Is this possible, even with an extension?


The desired behavior would be something like how Zimbra's threaded email view works.



Answer



GMail Conversation View does what you want without having to copy replies into your folders. Sometimes it doesn't properly pull in your replies, and it doesn't start conversations if you initiated them, but it is the most similar to gmail I have found.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...