Wednesday 22 November 2017

How to get all messages expanded in conversation mode in Outlook 2013?


When selecting Show as conversation view mode in Outlook 2013


enter image description here


There are 3 display modes as below snapshots i.e.




  1. Collapsed mode




  2. Expanded mode #1 - my response mails (i.e. the ones in Sent box) not displayed




  3. Expanded mode #2 - my response mails are displayed




I just want mode #2 to be the only one to display my messages. How can I do that?


enter image description here


enter image description here


enter image description here



Answer



Just check Always Expand Selected Conversation in Conversation Settings menu


(right below Show as Conversations check).


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...