Thursday 23 November 2017

tasks - ConEmu: How to call msys2 as tab?


I want to create a 2x2 grid of console, and I want it to be my default setting, meaning when I open ConEmu, this setting to be the startup setting. I have written a task like below:



>* cmd -cur_console:n


*powershell -cur_console:s1TVn


cmd /A /Q /K "C:\dev\msys64\msys2_shell.bat" -cur_console:s1THn


ghci.exe -cur_console:s2THn



The problem is with the last command. I want to start msys2, but when I run my task, for the third line, I get a console, but it doesn't run inside the ConEmu, it opens it as a separate window. How can I fix this configuration?


Also, how can I set this configuration as the default one when I start ConEmu, while now when I start it, I only get a single cmd console.



Answer



Look inside msys2_shell.bat to get the answer. This batch runs mintty instead of bash shell. Useless. Change third line to full path to bash.exe -l -i.



how can I set this configuration as the default one when I start ConEmu



There is "Startup" settings page in ConEmu, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...