Tuesday 28 November 2017

How to map/bind mouse button as keyboard button in Windows 7?


I'm trying to map/bind my mouse button 4 and button 5 to behave as kayboard num pad 1 and 2, does exist some way to do that? Maybe with some specific software?



Answer



Try X-Mouse Button Control:



X-Mouse Button Control is a Windows application to remap your mouse buttons and expand the capabilities of your mouse!


The extensive list of functions available to map to your mouse buttons includes options such as:



  • Send any keys using the simulated keystroke editor

  • Launch any windows application

  • Copy/Cut/Paste

  • Media control (play/pause/stop/volume/mute etc.)

  • Capture screen (or active window) image to clipboard

  • Click-Drag [Sticky buttons/keys]

  • Vista (and Windows 7) support with some Vista/7 only features such as 'Flip 3D'

  • And much more!



1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...