Saturday 25 November 2017

Gentoo Blocky Fonts


So, I've fresh installed Gentoo with Gnome. Ever since then I've had super blocky fonts like thisenter image description here


I'd appreciate any help on this, or really just a link to anything else because googling gets me no where.


EDIT My problem is with Firefox, Atom and anything seeming to use a web releated thing at this point. Image: http://screencloud.net/v/iZIj



Answer



So, eventually figured this out:


eselect fontconfig enable 70-no-bitmaps.conf


or if already enabled:


eselect fontconfig disable 70-yes-bitmaps.conf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...