Thursday 30 November 2017

Where are configured the folders icons in Thunderbird?


Something happened to my thunderbird profile: now every folder in the folder three pane on the left has the same standard yellow folder icon.


I mean that the special icons for INBOX, Trash etc. are missing.


I've tried to temporarily rename the profile folder, then restarting Thunderbird, now all the special icons are back again.


So the problem appear to be in the profile folder.


I don't want to delete my profile folder cause it contain all my emails.... :-(


any idea?



Answer



I just ran into the same problem after Thunderbird update to version 22 beta.


In my case, an extension called "Remove Duplicate Messages (Alternate)" was guilty.


Try disabling all the extensions, and then turn them on one by one to find the culprit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...