Thursday 23 November 2017

Windows 7 locked Win-arrow and Win-P keyboard-shortcuts


I run Windows 7 and I use Vista Virtual Desktop (VVD) for multiple virtual desktops. I'd like to have keyboard shorcuts Win-arrow for moving between desktops.


But it is not possible because VVD complains these shortcuts are in use. I have turned off all Win shortcuts in Group Policy Editor but it did not help (Control panel - Edit group policy - User cofiguration - Administrative templates - Windows components - Windows explorer - Turn off Windows+X hotkeys).


The same situation is with Win-P shortcut - it has not been turned off too.


Does anybody know how disable the above shortcuts?



Answer



try AutoHotKey - a free keyboard macro program.



AutoHotKey will also allow you to override Windows default hotkeys.



Tutorial: Windows Hot Keys with AutoHotKey (incl. configuration file)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...