Wednesday 1 November 2017

When I format my laptop, will I lose Windows?

My laptop is getting very slow and a lot of unnecessary programs have been installed which are not removable. For example, a random search engine is on my browser now and I don't know what to uninstall/remove it. Thus, I'm planning to formatting my laptop.


I have saved all the files on an external hard drive and am not worried about losing Office or VLC or any such thing, as I will reinstall them.


I purchased my laptop with Windows 10 free so my main thing is that will I lose that too? Will I need to purchase Windows again?


I'm sorry if this is a very stupid question, I just don't know much about this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...