Friday 3 November 2017

chromium - How to make a blank page in Google Chrome at start-up?


Does Google Chrome has anything similar to about:blank page in IE and Firefox? I did not find any suitable page mentioning this? PS: I tried about:blank but it looked like Chrome is trying to load something before showing blank page...



Answer



Not possible without an extension. Get this one:


Empty New Tab Page https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/empty-new-tab-page/dpjamkmjmigaoobjbekmfgabipmfilij


This extension will load a totally blank new tab and remove the about:blank from the location bar. Works great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...