Friday 3 November 2017

command line - Forward SSH traffic through a middle machine

SSH tunneling is very confusing to me. I am wondering if I can do this in Linux.


I have 3 machines..


A. My local machine at home.
B. Machine at work that I can SSH into (middle man).
C. My desktop at work that I can only SSH into from machine B.

So I can SSH from A -> B and from B -> C, but not from A -> C.


Is there a way to setup an SSH tunnel from A through B, so when I run other SSH commands it they just work from my local machine A? I am basically trying to clone a git repo from work to home (and I cannot install git on machine B).


Also, once setup.. How would I unset it as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...