Wednesday, 8 November 2017

windows - How do I run a program in an older Java version?


I have multiple versions of Java installed on my computer. Java 7 Update 45 Java 7 Update 55


If I start a Cisco ASDM-IDM Launcher it opens by default using Java 7 Update 55. However, for the program to load correctly, I want to open it using Java 7 Update 45. I do not want to uninstall Java 7 Update 55, because I need this version for other programs.


How do I do this, are there parameters I can add when running the program?


Thanks and regards,


Glenn



Answer



You can download the JNLP file from your Cisco device manually, put it on your system and then run it with the Java VM of your choice (using the "Open with..." option).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...