I tried using webRDP, which is a Java-based (so multi-platform) RDP client that can work as a standalone program (single .jar file) or embedded on a web page.
When I try connecting using it by double clicking the .jar file, I get The server has reset the connection, on both Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7. I tried all sorts of credential combinations with domain names (long and short ways) and without.
When I tried using it from a webpage, I got the following error in the Java Console:
Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26
Using JRE version 1.6.0_26-b03 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
load: class com.webinflection.webrdp.MainApplet not found.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.webinflection.webrdp.MainApplet
at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.webinflection.webrdp.MainApplet
What is causing these problems?
This is the unmodified html page that I am using. I thought I'd try getting it working before I go through the proper configuration:
webRDP
width='100%' height='100%'>
No comments:
Post a Comment