Sunday, 5 November 2017

Block keyboard and mouse input of remote user in Teamviewer session


I'm using Teamviewer to help my family members with their computer problems. Sometimes they use the mouse and keyboard when I'm in the middle of something important. I don't want to tell them not to do it, instead I want to block their keyboard and mouse input when I'm connected to their machine.


I couldn't find an option to do this in Teamviewer preferences. Does anybody know how to do it?



Answer



On the computer itself you need to enable it in Extras>Options>Advanced>Advanced settings for connecting to this computer>Full access.


When you are connected to remote computer use Menu Actions - disable remote input


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...