Tuesday 4 December 2018

virtualbox - Virtual Box 4 and VT-x enable settings


I attached x64 virtual machine, but when I run it, I got error that VT-x is not available. Hardware virtualization enabled for my machine, I know that there is settings for virtual box for enabling VT-x, but I can't found it in 4.02 version.
How to enable this setting for virtual box?


UPD
When I try to create a new virtual machine, x64 version is missing in list of available versions in some reasons.



Answer



It is under Settings->System->Acceleration Tab. Don't forget to activate it in your BIOS, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...