Tuesday 25 December 2018

64 bit - Package managers for Windows



You might be familiar with Ninite. What I'd like to know is if there are good alternatives to that software for Windows.


The features I expect:



  • installs the latest version of software

  • supports 64 bit installs where possible

  • strips ads/toolbars/similar stuff

  • provides a way to keep the programs updated after installation

  • if I can add custom installers to the software, that's a big plus.


Any ideas if such a program exists?



Answer



I believe Allmyapps might be somewhat similar to Ninite.


In addition, the best application update-checker I know is SUMo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...