Sunday 23 December 2018

Bluetooth audio control window on Windows 7 - Make it always visible?

I have my smartphone paired to my Windows 7 PC with bluetooth, to play audio (music) from the phone on the PC's speakers.


While this pairing is active, I have a system tray / notification area icon that looks like a white arrow on a blue circle, that when clicked, shows information about the music that's currently playing along with playback controls, which looks like this:


Bluetooth remote control audio playback window


Whenever that window loses the focus, it disappears / auto-hides. Whenever a new music track starts playing, the window reappears for about two seconds, then automatically hides itself again.


This is all great, except the behavior I'd like is for that window to remain visible all the time. If that isn't possible, I'd like for it to remain visible for a longer period of time when a new track begins playing.


How can I do either or both of the following with this bluetooth audio playback control window on Windows 7:



  1. Make the window always remain visible, and not auto-hide when it loses the focus? (Preferred)

  2. Or, make the window remain visible for a longer period of time when it becomes visible for a period of time when a new music track starts playing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...