Saturday 29 December 2018

apache http server - How do I install ffmpeg on Windows 7


I'm using Windows 7 and Zend server for my PHP.I have fed up completely searching and trying every methods of installation found on internet.


Luckily, I installed it well on my Ubuntu machine at my home.


How do I install ffmpeg in Windows 7?



Answer



I came across this tutorial, which is a good starting guide. Here you can get the latest builds.


This page lists more guides.


Also have a look at the K-Lite Codec Pack.


In general, videohelp.com is a good resource for setting up video stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...