Sunday 30 December 2018

Is it possible to set a style to show line continuations in Microsoft Word?

Sorry if the title is a little unclear. Here's the situation:


I have a bunch of code in a Word document, with a style specifically for code. However, in a few cases it is not clear that a line has been wrapped, and so in these places I have manually added a "↵" glyph to indicate the wrapping.


Would it be possible to make Word do this automatically?


For the sake of clarification: I need this to show in normal document view (not just when non-printable characters are shown) and when the document is printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...