Saturday 22 December 2018

How to create formatted tooltips in Microsoft Word

Some documents I saw years ago have a feature that, when a word ismouseovereda small popup is displayed with info in it, and when the mouse is moved away from the word, the small popup closes. Maybe it worked with javascript or VB but the content was unformatted (screentip).
The most intersting thing I saw is by creating layers but I couldn't find how to do it in winword.


I don't necessarily need to insert bold/underlined text like on the following HTML document screenshot, but as this is for displaying some piece of code, inserted newlines/carriage returns are important.from physics.se So how I can create a formatted tooltip, or at least a tooltip where I would be able to insert newlines?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...