Friday 28 December 2018

windows xp - Make WinXP believe that there is a second monitor? (ATI Radeon Mobility 9000)

See the screenshot below. It shows the Windows display properties in German. I can configure a second display, although I have not connected one. So far, so good. Only it does not work: When I click on OK, then the screen flashes, but nothing changes, and the option "Windows-Desktop auf diesen Monitor erweitern" ("Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor.") is unticked.


How do I make Windows believe that there is a second monitor? (ATI Radeon Mobility 9000)


Why I want to do this? I want to access the second screen via VNC from another computer.


Windows display properties in German

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...