Friday 28 December 2018

microsoft excel - Selecting the date of every Monday and Wednesday from a date range

I need a formula or a macro to help automate a grade sheet's dates.


We have class every Monday or Wednesday only. I would like to vlookup from an input table of each quarter's date range, for example, Sept. 10 - Oct 24. The code should auto-insert the date of every Monday and Wednesday in a row at the top of my grade sheet.


Every year I use the same Excel workbook I built to average and rate the grading with no problem, however I can't seem to get this one right. Currently I have to enter each date by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...