Tuesday 25 December 2018

email - Disable hover popup outlook


When i hover over an email contact, it produces a popup. How can I stop outlook from doing this


I tried file, options, general, user interface options, dont show screentips; but it seems that is not the option that controls it.



hover




Answer



Here is a REG file that covers Outlook 2013 and 2010:


Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common\ContactCard]
"TurnOffHoverFunctionality"=dword:1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Common\ContactCard]
"TurnOffHoverFunctionality"=dword:1

http://leeowens337.blogspot.com/2010/10/outlook-2010-contact-card-hover-over.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...