Monday 24 December 2018

malware - Unwanted macOS connection requests

Even though I didn't initiate anything, popups in macOS popped up a few times asking me to allow a connection request from my (?) iPhone which is already paired with my computer. The device name matched the device name of my iPhone.


The dialog asked me to verify displayed number with a number displayed on my iPhone. My iPhone wasn't showing any number or pairing request in progress. Popups spontaneously disappeared and then reappeared quickly with new number.


Is this just a bug or could this be a malware and I should be worried?


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...