Sunday 25 February 2018

macos - Are there any extensions or tricks to reopen several closed tabs in Safari

I know Safari 5 (on OSX) allows undoing of a recently closed tab with Cmd-Z. However, that works only for the very last closed tab. That is, I cannot press CmdZ twice to reopen the last two closed tabs.


Except for searching my history for the last few tabs, does anyone know of a trick (or extension) in Safari that allows me to reopen last several closed tabs?


Chrome and Firefox offer this simple feature by default: I can press CmdShiftT twice to reopen the last two closed tabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...