Sunday 23 December 2018

windows 7 - How can I enable/disable monitors from the command-line?

Are there any tools for Windows 7 that will allow me to enable/disable monitors from the command-line?


For example, my GTX 480 has three outputs (2x DVI and 1x HDMI) but only two displays can be active at any given time. I'd like for a command-line to allow me to disable one of the DVI monitors and enable the HDMI monitor, etc.


(I've found NirCmd which is an amazing utility but it doesn't seem to support this...)


EDIT: UltraMon seems capable of doing this but I really hoping for a more light-weight command-line solution...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...