Thursday 20 December 2018

windows 7 - Run As shortcut does not work but right click approach does

I currently have Battlefield installed. Since it does not support save slots, I created another local user account for my brother with administrative rights. Then, I ran the game using Shift+Right click >> Run as different user. This works perfectly.


However, to avoid typing the creds everytime, I used the tutorial - Run as Different User Shortcut - Create for Specified Program and User to create a shortcut with my brother's account. This method, however, launches the EXE and then closes it. The same does not occur when using the right click approach.


What am I doing wrong?


The command that I am using in the shortcut is as below:


runas /savecred /user:"" "D:\Games\Battlefield Hardline\bfh.exe"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...