Friday 1 December 2017

display - Screen does not wake to mouse and keyboard, but wakes via Teamviewer connection from another device

For the past week, I've been having trouble waking my screen. When I move my mouse it usually wakes the screen, but now it simply turns on the monitor but displays nothing. Same goes with all my keyboard inputs.


At first I thought my desktop wasn't waking from sleep properly due to RAM problems. I did a memory check and no errors came up. Next I disabled sleep and hybrid-sleep to see if that would prevent this from happening. Nope. It appears my desktop simply isn't waking the screen. It was only by chance I had my laptop on and saw that my desktop was online through Teamviewer. When I connected from my laptop to my desktop that my screen woke.


Does anyone have any ideas how I can tackle this issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...