Saturday 30 December 2017

Windows 10 Quick access jumping to another folder


In the Windows 10 Quick access menu, whenever I select the Downloads/Documents/Pictures folder it will automatically jump to its related folder. This is very annoying and I couldn't find any options to stop this behavior.


It's happening to me on a brand new Windows 10 installation (build 10586.164). I made a crappy screen recording of my problem where it keeps jumping:


http://i.imgur.com/Tk25o3R.webm



Answer



Make sure the circled option is not ticked. If it's already the case, try to toggle it (tick -> ok -> untick -> ok).


enter image description here


If it still doesn't work, then your Windows is messed up somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...