Sunday 31 December 2017

drivers - Alternative to setpoint that allows key configuration profiles for multiple mice?


I have 2 mice: Logitech MX Revolution and Razer DeathAdder.


I use my mx revolution for browsing internet (I set up a lot of hotkeys on all my buttons to make browsing really convenient) and the deathadder for gaming (the mouse is a lot more accurate and smooth).


The problem is that by having two mice, setpoint randomly forgets its settings once in a while (I'm assuming due to getting confused why theres two input devices), and I constantly have to restart setpoint (every few minutes) to get it to rerecognize that the



Answer



This is the ultimate tool of them all. (enhances SetPoint possibilities)



http://uberoptions.net/



enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...