Saturday 30 December 2017

How to create a Microsoft Word 'template' for a set of image postcards

I need to create what are essentially 'postcards'. That is each page will contain a photo with a caption underneath. One per page, all images are the same dimensions. There are about 100 images that need to be added with different captions.


This really isn't a technically a template because the image will be different on each page and I'm not sure if there's any built in way of doing this - or if I need a macro or something else altogether.


Ideally I need to be able to resize the images after they've been imported into the document, but that's not essential.


(Word is not essential - something that would create PDFs would be fine too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...