Tuesday 26 December 2017

How to reinstate a missing wireless adaptor in Windows 10

I have no Wireless adapter showing under Control Panel → Network and Internet → Network Connections. I just see Bluetooth and Ethernet.


How do I reinstate the Wireless adapter in Windows so I can make a connection to a wireless network?


I am also missing the option to "manually connect to a wireless network", as shown here:


set up a connection or network


It is a desktop Windows 10 machine with a Linksys AC1200 USB wireless adapter plugged in and I am trying to connect to a 4G hub.


Linksys AC1200 is present and enabled in Device Manager (reporting as Linksys WUSB6300). The drivers are the latest from the Linksys website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...