Saturday 30 December 2017

How to make my Nvidia Graphic Card is the Default in PES 2015


I had PES 2015 game and it's always use Intel(R) HD Graphics as a default How to change that to Nvidia ?



Answer



In addition to Vinayak's answer: To default that choice you can follow Vinayak's instructions but then instead of clicking High-performance NVIDIA processor you click on the option to change the default GPU. The NVIDIA-configuration panel pops open on Manage 3D-settings -> the 2nd tab Program settings where you can select for each seperate program which GPU should be used.
If your program/game doesn't show up in the dropdown list, click browse, locate your game-folder (PES 2015 in your case) and search and select the .exe (PES2015.exe I presume).
Select the preferred GPU, and don't forget to save/apply the settings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...