Wednesday 27 December 2017

windows - I can't uninstall Git

I was researching Git so I downloaded the Windows version to test it out on a repository on GitHub. After about 30 minutes I couldn't work out how to use it, so I decided I probably wouldn't need a distributed repository as our projects aren't that big and went back to what I know - SVN.


(I thought) I uninstalled all the Git related stuff I'd put on my PC, but have now got an irritating problem where if I open any folders I get an error message saying:



Hello


[ERROR] Could not find git path



As you can imagine, this is a real pain, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...