Monday 25 December 2017

windows 7 - jre1.7.0_11java_sp.dll is corrupt what to do?


I redownloaded the installer several time.


My problem is exactly like this guy:


http://www.spywareinfoforum.com/index.php?/topic/134584-java-installer-error/


Moreover, also like this guy I can't uninstall Java. I can't update java. I can't access bbm. Java icon doesn't show up on my task manager.


Also the most advance Java is 7.11 and this one is blocked by firefoex. Am I correct here?



Answer



JavaRa might help you in a situation like this:



JavaRa is an effective way to deploy, update and remove the Java Runtime Environment (JRE). Its most significant feature is the JRE Removal tool; which forcibly deletes files, directories and registry keys associated with the JRE. This can assist in repairing or removing Java when other methods fail.



1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...