Monday 25 December 2017

windows 7 - Using laptop keyboard as wireless bluetooth keyboard

Example 1 : More like Synergy, but Synergy works over the Internet. I was thinking of something over Bluetooth.


Example 2 : This has been implemented in an Android app. But in the Android app, there's a dedicated application for PC(Java) in addition to the app.


But normal Bluetooth keyboards don't run dedicated software, you can just use it out of the box.


So can't we just make a laptop keyboard act as a Bluetooth keyboard?


PS: Everybody says buy a wireless keyboard; they're very cheap. But if software can do the task, why buy hardware? Also, I want to check how well Bluetooth works on my old Nokia e63, so this is of temporary use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...