Friday 29 December 2017

boot - Windows Vista stuck beforestart up

I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows vista, and ever since about a year ago it has been nothing but trouble.


The computer has had multiple viruses, which we have gotten fixed, even though we have had Norton 360 in the past, and now we have since switched to Kaspersky Labs. The problem I am having now looks like a problem we have had in the past, where the computer does not even begin booting up when you press the power button. The lights come on, but the screen stays blank.


I think that the virus (if it is a virus) may be called RootKit, which I have a repair disc for, although I can't run that disc with out the computer starting up. Since the screen stays blank, I can't even choose to run safe mode. If anybody has a solution I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...