Sunday 19 November 2017

macos - Command-A doesn't select text in several Mac OS X text edit fields

I'm trying to make my Mac follow behavior I know it must have done in the past where, when one presses ⌘ + A, it will select all the text.


The problem has started recently and I think it might be related to Snow Leopard. I had several InputManagers in Leopard but I've gotten rid of all of them before I installed Snow Leopard.


The problem only seems to affect Cocoa Text Field objects but I'm not certain.


It doesn't work in Xcode, TextMate, TextEdit, and Adium... Probably others that I haven't realized yet as well...


Any advice on how to go about re-enabling this functionality would be greatly appreciated and I apologize for my English it's not my first language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...