Thursday 2 November 2017

disk management - Big discrepancy in used size between Drive Properties and All Files Properties

I have two different microSD cards which show a big discrepancy between the total size used when shown in Drive Properties and when shown in All Folders/Files Properties. Below is an example.


F: Drive Properties


All Folders & Files in F: Drive Properties


The F: Drive Properties say 13.5GB is used, but when I go into the F: drive and selected all Folders/Files, Properties show only 7.68GB. There is a difference of more than 5GB.


Computer Disk Manager says F: has a FAT32 partition of 31.24GB and an unallocated 7.68MB partition.


My Files Explorer is showing hidden and system files.


Where are the missing gigabytes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...