Thursday 1 March 2018

Windows 10's File Explorer very slow with "working on it"

I don't know whether this is my laptop SSD hard drive issue or it is Windows 10 issue. A quick google search of mine is here, showing an issue said to be fixed already in May 2015.


Though now, Oct 2015, I still have the problem every time I open File Explorer right after a reboot.


E.g. Opening drive D: will take me 20 seconds to have the file list loaded; the content displayed as "Working on it" when we wait. I expect it to be immediately available when opened; the same as previous Windows 7.


Do you have the same problem? How can we get around that?


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...