Wednesday 28 March 2018

keyboard shortcuts - Is there a way to open a bookmark in the sidebar in Firefox without clicking on the bookmark in the bookmarks toolbar?


I currently use Remember The Milk and have a bookmark for my task list set to open in the sidebar (as described here). I don't typically have my bookmarks toolbar displayed in Firefox (same with the menu toolbar, to save space), so anytime I want to open my task list, I have to right click in the tiny space above the navigation toolbar, click on "Bookmarks Toolbar", and then click the bookmark. Is there an easier way to accomplish this? A keyboard shortcut would be ideal. Is it possible to do something with AutoHotKey to make this possible?



Answer



Ctrl-B will open your bookmarks in the sidebar. You can then tab into the bookmarks list and select Remember The Milk. Probably still more steps than you want but might help a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...