Tuesday 27 March 2018

Passing Log in Credentials with Pushd? other command?


My Scenario: I am running the pushd command to run searches on remote domain computers. However the search performs very slow/or not at all when a user is not logged on to the machine(machine is still powered on.)


I was wondering if it is possible to pass log in credentials with the pushd command. If not what are some alternate choices?


I cannot use other software or packages such as PsExec.



Answer



You can use:


net use \\RemoteComputer\c$ password /user:MY_DOMAIN\remoteUsername
"\\RemoteComputer\c$\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java" -version"
net use \\RemoteComputer\c$ /d

(Edited to add simplifications from grawity from comments. Learn something new every day!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...