Saturday 24 March 2018

windows - Unable to delete the file "could not locate file path"


I am unable to delete this file. Tried multiple things from youtube but it didn't work. Tried to ran cmd as admin and tried deleting it, but no luck. Tried restarting. Tried to rename it as well but could not, same message.




  • there WAS a folder with name "This war of mine". i deleted that folder .. and somehow it started showing as file with a dot




  • Tried rm command from live kali linux.. linux too can't find the file


    File Extensions property is set to visible in folder options.




enter image description here


Tried this but:


enter image description here



Answer



Okay, tried 7Zip


Tried deleting the file > Failed


Tried renaming the file > success


deleted the renamed file > success


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...