Friday 23 March 2018

windows 7 - View the current day in the taskbar


Is there a way to view the current day (eg. Wednesday) next to the date and time in the taskbar?


I can never remember the day when I need it, so is there a way to add the day in the taskbar?


enter image description here



Answer



Yes, it is possible:



  • Go to the Start Menu, search for Region and Language and open it.

  • Click Additional Settings

  • Go to the Date tab

  • Change the Short date to dddd dd/mm/yyyy. A human would read that as Day of week day/month/year


Note: This will also change the Date Modified column when viewing files in Windows Explorer.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...