Thursday 29 March 2018

macos - Is there a way to restore to previous version in Mac OS X after installing the update?


In my Mac OSX I recently updated my Mac from 10.6.5 to 10.6.6.


After I installed the 10.6.6 version, I get error in Finder as below:


The application Finder can't be opened


Just around a minute after restarting my Mac everytime I get the error from Finder and then everthing stops working.


I have lots of important data in my Mac but now I cant take a backup of it as Finder stops working.


So, Is there a way in Mac where I can revert back to 10.6.5 version?


What are my options?


Please Help and Suggest


Thanks



Answer



There's no way to "downgrade" to an earlier version.


Install a full 10.6.x from DVD and use the 10.6.5 combo updater afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...