Tuesday 27 March 2018

Windows 7 and 8.0 bug: Network icon is marked as "no internet access"

When does windows mark network connection icon as having no internet access?


I have internet access, but the icon says I don't. If I run troubleshooter, it finds no any problems. But the icon still says no internet access (yellow triangle with exclamation mark).


UPDATE


Problem manifestates on several computers in the LAN, so it is not network card dependent.


Also problem is related with Windows Store operation: Windows 7 and 8.0 bug: Store: PC is not connected to Internet, try again later


Also problem disappears on Windows 8.1, so this is a bug of Windows 8.0


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...