Wednesday 21 March 2018

windows xp - What tool can give me a hourly reminder?


I'm looking for a tool, that can alert me every hour with a popup and a message (like "take your medicine..") I'm running Windows XP.



Answer



Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Task scheduler.


Create task (at the right) :
Name: Medicine
Desc: whatyouwant
Trigger tab: NEW


Begin: on a schedule
Settings: Daily
Advanced settings (bottom):
Repeat task every: (set it however you want) 1 hour | for a duration: Indefinitely


Actions:
Display a message
Title: Medicine
Message: Take your medicine.




Screenshots:


enter image description here  enter image description here  enter image description here  enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...