Thursday 22 March 2018

windows 7 - HP ENVY 17-1050ea Notebook PC screen flickering when I connect charger to my notebook

I am looking for solution of my problem. I own HP ENVY 17-1050ea Notebook PC, it works perfectly fine but the only issue I am facing is SCREEN FLICKERING. I only happens when I connect my charger to my machine.


Screen only flickers when I logon to windows. I have windows 7 Home Premium. I have never experience any flicker on screen while in BIOS or windows startup. And when I remove charger everything goes fine.


I have ATI RADEON 5850 graphic card in my system. I have updated to latest drivers and also run HP recovery many times but no luck.


help needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...