Saturday 24 March 2018

How to change scroll bar size in Windows 7


How to change scroll bar size in Windows 7?



Answer



Right-click on desktop and select Customize. Click on Window Colors and then Advanced settings. In he drop-down list choose scrollbar (or click on the scrollbar in the picture) and finally change the size.


(Sorry if any comand is differently named - I'm not using an english version of Windows).


Addendum:


Personalize is the word in the USA version as opposed to Customize. Click on Window Color>Advanced Appearance Settings> Under 'Item' select Scrollbar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...