Monday 26 March 2018

windows - How to recover folder converted to file by check disk?

After turning on my computer, check disk checked my flash drive and converted corrupted folder to a file.
How can I recover data from converted folder?


Below is the message I found in bootex.log file on my hard drive after conversion happened.



Checking file system on E: The type of the file system is FAT.


One of your disks needs to be checked for consistency. You may cancel the disk check, but it is strongly recommended that you continue.
Windows will now check the disk. Volume Serial Number is 0A34-16CA
Unrecoverable error in folder \Documents\divers. Convert folder to file (Y/N)? Yes Convert lost chains to files (Y/N)? Yes 705036288 bytes in 43 recovered files. Windows has made corrections to the file system.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...