Wednesday 14 March 2018

Table Captions with no Separator between heading and Table number (Word 2016)

I have a document which I would like the tables to follow the following format.


Section 1.1 would have Tables 1.1A, 1.1B etc.


However, Word does not have a 'no separator' option, so the tables have to be formatted as 1.1.A or 1.1-A. neither of which fit the style guide I need to follow.


Is there any way to remove the need for a separator without having to change every table caption manually? because I have over 600 tables (it is a technical appendix).


I am using Word 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...